How to write a successful ad: it is an art to create an advert. In simple words, you can gain new customers for your business, find the owner of a home or sell the boat you never use. All it takes is a little practice and a few carefully chosen words.
1) Choose the right keywords related to your ad, which is the best. The ideal is to put in place of the person who may want your product or service: that she will type in the search engine? If you have the answer to that question, you have your keywords.
How a successful ad: tips for sale soon
2) Give the impression that your online ads is urgent. Make short and concise, with a little phrase "first come First-served" to motivate potential buyers. Such information tends to motivate and encourage them to call more quickly. This can help dispel their doubts when they are not safe. Not to miss the opportunity the potential buyer will prefer.
3) Be descriptive ,; that is to say that we must give the necessary information to vote to represent the product or service, again put yourself in the place of the potential buyer: what are the dimensions of the furniture you offer to how many minutes from downtown is the apartment you sell, what are the qualifications for the job for which you are recruiting etc.
4) If you specify the price, explain, justify it. So buyers know why they are paying, it avoids thinking that it's too expensive for what it is.
5) Of course, leave your contact details, phone or email address. Optionally add the hours you are available to avoid answering machine messages and repeated calls that do not result.
6) Carefully choose the category of your ad, it loses much visibility if improperly classified, it's very important.
7) Re-read the last time your ad just before publication to correct misspellings or typos.